Private Full-day Tour of Korcula from Dubrovnik
Spend a day exploring the medieval island town of Korcula on this private 10-hour tour from Dubrovnik. Drive past vineyards on the Peljesac Peninsula en route to a port where you will board a ferry for a 20-minute cruise to the island of Korcula. Here you can take a few hours to explore the cobbled streets of this historic walled town on your own. On the way back, you can stop at a well-known winery for a tasting. A perk: All transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local driver/guide
- Transport to and from Orebic by private air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip ferry cruise from Orebic to Korcula
What's excluded :
- Local guide for Korcula City Tour up to 2 hours
- Your drive will collect you at your Dubrovnik hotel at 8am or 9am (your choice). In the comfort of an air-conditioned minivan you will travel through the beautiful Peljesac Peninsula wine region to the seaside town of Orebic. Here, you will board the ferry for a 20-minute cruise to the island of Korcula.
After arriving at this historic walled city, you will have a few hours to explore the museums, historic sites, and cobbled streets of Korcula’s Old Town, rumored to be where the great explorer Marco Polo was born. You will have time to buy lunch on this portion of the tour.
In the late afternoon you will board the ferry for Orebic where your driver will be waiting to take you back to Dubrovnik. On the way, you can stop for a wine tasting at a well-known winery at your own expense.
Departure Point :Central Dubrovnik
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of eight people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.