Private Full Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
Delhi is the capital city of India and is regarded as the heart of the nation. The city is popular for its enriched culture and heritage. The city hosts some famous historical monuments and is developing with the passing of time.
The capital city is divided into two sections popularly known as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi and Nayi Dilli or New Delhi. Old Delhi is popular for its ancient culture and monuments along with its overcrowded gastronomical lanes.
Private Full Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi
Private Air Conditioner Vehicle for Sightseeing
Professional Tour Guide for Informative Commentary of all Monuments
Covered all Heritage & Historical Monuments in one day
Explore & Enjoy Delhi Street Food at Spice Market in Old Delhi
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Full Day Trip of Old & New Delhi.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Tour Guide ( If Book with Tour Option
- Bottled water
- Special Lunch Included ( If Book with Tour Option
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Still and video camera fees
- Rickshaw Ride/Tuk Tuk Ride
- As Per your Schedule , Driver will pickup you from Delhi Airport or from your hotel in an Private air-conditioned Vehicle and start your Pre booked Guided tour of Old and New Delhi, Exploring Lotus Temple,India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutub Minar Complex in One Day Tour.
Firstly will head straight to the 16th-century Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal. Then, drive south to another iconic Mughal site: the Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and a remnant of Delhi's ancient dynasties.
Jump forward a thousand years with a visit to the Lotus Temple, a unique, petal-shaped white marble structure—last of seven Bahai temples in the world.
Afterwards will visit and Explore the Delhi Street Food at Spice Market in Old Delhi for Lunch Break.
Post Lunch head to the 17th-century, Mughal-built Jama Masjid, the largest and most spectacular mosque in India and one of the standout sights in Old Delhi.
From there, swing by the India Gate, Delhi’s answer to the Arc de Triomphe and a symbol of modern India. Lastly, stop by the unforgettable Red Fort, a former royal residence built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, before drop-off to your hotel.
Departure Point :Fun India Private Tours, Cannaught Palace, New Delhi 110059 India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from the Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel Anywhere in New DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.