Private Full-Day Tour of Pink City Jaipur
Go back in time to an era of Rajasthan palaces, Maharajas, and their lavish lifestyles, during this full-day Jaipur tour for three to five people. Your local guide will uncover the stories of Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory complex, Maharaja's City Palace, Palace of Winds, and Rambagh Palace. Marvel at glittering salons, historical artifacts, and the grandeur of the Pink City. Transportation and an English-speaking guide are included and monument entrance fees and a local buffet lunch are extra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car with English-speaking chauffeur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your full-day adventure exploring Rajasthan’s Pink City begins at 10am when your private driver will pick-up your group of three to five people at your hotel. Be sure to dress modestly with knees and shoulders covered for men and women as some of the sites have strict dress codes.
Head for the hills outside the city, and make the short trek alongside goats and elephants to Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and follow your guide on a two-hour tour of its palaces, squares, monuments, gardens, and a main attraction, glittering Sheesh Mahal, the Hall of Mirrors. Entrance and photo/video fees are extra at Amber Fort. Take in Jaipur-city and fortress views from a vista point and imagine what it must have been like to live inside the palace walls. You’ll head back down the hill toward the city, stopping to see Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake, for a photo opportunity. You’ll then try local specialities and have time to relax during a buffet lunch on your own around 1:30pm. After lunch, head to the City Palace around 2:30pm where you can visit Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory, Chandra Mahal, and Mubarak Mahal palace with your guide (entrance fees are extra). After a couple of hours you’ll travel past Hawa Mahal, or Palace of Winds, for another photo opportunity at the facade that has become a world-renowned symbol for the Pink City, and Rambagh Palace, a former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur that is now a hotel. Your tour ends with an included transfer back to your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Departure Point :Hotels in Jaipur
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of thee people per booking is required
- A maximum of five people per booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.