Private Full-Day Tour of Pisa San Gimignano and Siena from Florence
• Experience for your private group.
Dedicate one day to the enchanting exploration of the three best-preserved medieval cities in the world (UNESCO World Heritage sites) in Tuscany on a private day trip from Florence. Avoid the stress of renting a car or driving, and let an English-speaking private driver take you directly from the hotel door, through the scenic Tuscan countryside, and into the historic centers of Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa. Travel in premium comfort and at your own pace with invaluable advice and suggestions from your local driver.
• 9/10-hr Full-Day private tour of Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa
• Pick-up and Drop-off at your Hotel or address provided
• Travel in a private luxury Car or Minivan
• Visit three UNESCO World Heritage sites in a single day
• Learn about the area's history and culture from a private driver
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location (Florence Down Town)
- Transportation by Mercedes Minivan Air-Conditioned
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Unlimited cold mineral waters
- Private transportation
- On-Board WiFi
What's excluded :
- Lunch (to be paid on location)
- Entrance fees (museums, churches, historic sites, etc.)
- City tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pisa, Pisa, Province of Pisa, Tuscany
A comfortable one-hour drive will take you to Pisa. As soon as you arrive, you will pass by the historic suburbs and encounter Piazza dei Cavalieri, the original political center of medieval Pisa. It was later transformed by Cosimo I de’ Medici into the center for the Order of the Knights of Santo Stefano, created to defend the Mediterranean coasts from Turkish and pirate fleets. At the heart of the square you will find the statue of the Grand Duke of Tuscany, made in 1596. Behind it stand Palazzo della Carovana and Palazzo degli Anziani del Popolo, which was transformed by Giorgio Vasari. Piazza dei Cavalieri is the location of the Scuola Normale Superiore, commissioned by Napoleon based on the model of the Parisian Ercole. The greatest Italian professors, such as Pacinotti, Carducci, Pascoli, Fermi and Rubbia, have all studied and taught here. You will then arrive at the breathtaking Leaning Tower of Pisa, the unmistakable tilting tower that has people marvel from all over the world!
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
Pisa and its Piazza dei Miracoli have always been a fundamental part of a trip to Tuscany, and despite the presence of the many tourists, the place radiates a timeless, evocative and powerful beauty. Visitors from every corner of the world typically try to keep the leaning tower upright, with a little help from their camera’s perspective, to make for amusing photos!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
The beautiful stronghold of San Gimignano is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Tuscany. San Gimignano is a treasure of medieval architecture, frozen in time in the year 1300. Above all, it is famous for its ancient towers, which still stand out from its skyline, earning it the nickname Manhattan of the Middle Ages.
Don't forget to stop by the famous Dondoli ice cream shop, winner of many awards for the best ice cream in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza Della Cisterna, San Gimignano Italy
Piazza della Cisterna dates back to 1287. It is located exactly in the center of the city, at a crossroads between the two main streets of the upper medieval village. While the city’s Piazza del Duomo served both as a religious and political center, Piazza della Cisterna was instead used as a local market and as a stage for social gatherings, parties and tournaments.
Pass By: Collegiata di Santa Maria Assunta - Duomo di San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
The Duomo of San Gimignano is also known as La Collegiata. Visiting this beautiful cathedral is a must! Because it has never been restored, you will be able to marvel at the original colors used in the unique frescoes, which remain vivid, bright and truly splendid. La Collegiata has also been used as a set to film a few scenes of Franco Zeffirelli’s Tea with Mussolini (1999).
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Siena is one of the most popular and visited places in Tuscany. It is known throughout Italy for its distinguished medieval architecture. Upon arrival, explore its rich history and art, through its notable local monuments such as the famous seashell-shaped Piazza del Campo and the outstanding Siena Cathedral. Many local shops fill the historic streets of Siena, a great opportunity for you to taste local food or buy some gifts
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
TThe Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta is the main location of Catholic worship in Tuscany, and the diocese of Siena. The building is located in the square of the same name in the center of the city. Built in Italian Gothic style, it is one of the most significant and spectacular churches built in Italy.
Pass By: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Piazza del Campo (or simply, il Campo) is the main square of the city of Siena. Unique for its particular and original seashell shape, it is renowned all over the world for its beauty and architectural integrity, as well as for being the place where the Palio di Siena takes place twice a year.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. Departure and pickup time is schedule at 9:00am.Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:00am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.