Private Full-Day Tour of Pompei Sorrento and Positano
This is for you the best choice if you have limited time, you will able to taste the Amalfi coast and Pompeii in one day with a local english speaking local driver/guide, he will give you important information about the history and the culture of the places that you are going to visit. travel in a comfortable air conditioned mercedes vehicle to better taste this beautiful part of south of italy.
Pick up available from Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
- Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking driver
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees where applicable (e.g. Pompeii 15 euros per person)
- pompeii guide can be hired on the site
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is one of the most significant proofs of Roman civilization and, like an open book, provides outstanding information on the art, customs, trades and everyday life of the past.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of Saint Mary of the Assumption, Via Marina Grande, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Dramatic, deluxe and more than a little dashing, Positano is the Amalfi Coast's front-cover splash, with vertiginous houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun-bleached peach, pink and terracotta.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City of Sorrento, Piazza Sant'Antonino, 1, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
A small resort with a big reputation, Sorrento is a town of lemons.Due to its both panoramic and central position, Sorrento is the perfect place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/14/2016 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- you can also combine this tour with your arrival/departure transfer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Day tour from Rome : We suggest to catch the Freccia Rossa Fast Train from Rome Termini (departure time from Rome 7.35 am) to Naples Centrale (arrival time 8.45 am) and we will pick you up directly from the Naples train station and then.. at the end of the day tour we will drive you back in Naples where you will catch the train back to Rome (suggested train departing from naples at 6.30pm)
- Pick up From Naples, Salerno, Sorrento, Pompeii, Caserta and the Amalfi coast area
- We will ensure your timely return to your port for this activity
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.