Private Full Day Tour of the Amalfi Coast
Amalfi, Positano, Ravello and many other enchanting cities wind between jagged cliffs, suggestive beaches, houses nestled in the rocks and pastel-colored fishing villages. The Amalfi coast is called the "terrace on the infinite" and this is what makes it unique. An experience that will remain etched in everyone's hearts and thanks to the professionalism of the companion everything will be magnificent.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Upon customer request it is possible to stop for lunch in a typical local restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will get to know and travel a large part of the Amalfi coast and its infinite landscapes. Along the way we will stop in several terraces where you will have the opportunity to take souvenir photos. During the day we will also stop in the cities of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, the three most important cities on the coast.
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Along the way we will stop in some places to admire magnificent landscapes including Positano from above. Once you arrive in Positano you will have some free time to visit this particular and fascinating city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After Positano we will head towards Amalfi, along the way we will admire the coast of the Amalfi coast and the magnificent villages of Praiano and Furore. Once in Amalfi you will walk through the streets of the city where you can visit the majestic Duomo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Finally we will go to visit one of the oldest cities of the Amalfi coast, Ravello. We will walk through the historic center where you can visit Villa Role and its enchanting gardens and Villa Cembrione.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up location will be agreed with the customer and I will personally present myself with a sign with the customer's name printed on it.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.