Private Full Day Tour of Timanfaya, Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes
Take this Private Tour of Timanfaya, Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes and get to know two unique sites in Lanzarote.
Firstly, have our private driver-guide pick you up from your hotel or place of choice in Lanzarote. Once we are together, we will head towards the Timanfaya park. You will enjoy the volcano views and a 20 minutes Camel Ride.
Then, you will continue to La Galeria for a winery visit and taste (price included) and you will also have time for luch before continuing to the caves (lunch not included).
After that, you will visit Cuevas de los Verdes, which is a lava tube and completely famous touristc attraction and Jameos del Agua. At Jameos del Agua have a view at the subterranean salt lake amongst many other sites.
Finally, after visiting both caves, we will drop you back to your starting point.
Up 8 pax: Private vehicle with driver/guide
From 9 pax: Private bus with driver and separate guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver/guide for 9 hours up to 8 pax
- Private luxury vehicle (bus) with driver and separate guide for 9 hours from 9 pax
- Pick-up from hotel or place of choice inside Lanzarote
- Entrance ticket to Timanfaya, Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes
- Winery visit and taste in La Galeria
- Camel Ride in Timanfaya for 20 minutes
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Timanfaya National Park
- Entry/Admission - Jameos Del Agua
- Entry/Admission - Cueva de los Verdes
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Timanfaya National Park, 35560, Lanzarote Spain
Enjoy amazing sites that include no vegetation, many different colours and volcanoes sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jameos Del Agua, Carretera Orzola, 35520 Punta Mujeres, Lanzarote Spain
They are located inside a volcanic tunnel produced by the eruptions of the Corona Volcano
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cueva de los Verdes, 35520, Lanzarote Spain
Cueva de los Verdes is a volcanic structure located in the municipality of Haría, north of the island of Lanzarote
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Geria, La Geria, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Stop in the zone of La Galeria for tasting in a cellar. Visit included in the price of the tour
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up could be from hotel, cruise port or place of choice in Lanzarote Island
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.