Private Full-Day Tour Ourika Valley from Marrakech with Lunch
During this day trip you will discover the best of Ourika valley in Atlas Mountains with the best drivers and guides.
You will explore the valley, experience a Berber market, and stop to visit the village of Setti Fatma.
You will Hike through a scenic landscape of Berber villages, mountain peaks, and waterfalls on a full-day, private tour from Marrakech to the Ourika Valley.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Driver with 4x4 or Minibus Vehicle
- Guided Tour in Ourika
- Local Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Camel Ride (50 Dh)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
We drive through the Atlas Mountains, casting many charming views, beautiful landscapes and Berber villages (17th century). Continue deeper into the valley we stop for a camel ride of 20 minutes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
We will continue to Setti Fatma, a small town to access the waterfalls of the Ourika River. Here you can enjoy the delicious food of Tajin and a short walk along the falls of Ourika. Back up to Marrakech late afternoon.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all clients from any place in Marrakech city.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.