Private Full - Day Tour: Plitvice Lakes from Dubrovnik
Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest National Park in Croatia. With its exceptional and captivating nature attracts millions of tourists every year. The Park consists of 16 emerald – green named and several smaller unnamed lakes, rocky caves, cascading waterfalls framed by soaring dolomite cliffs, ancient woodlands, hiking and biking trails, and many other natural gems. Plitvice Lakes is protected by UNESCO, World Heritage Organization. While you´re in Croatia, don´t miss to visit this popular attraction, because the scene will leave you speechless.
• Full day tour to National Park Plitvice Lakes
• Enjoy in untouched nature and beautiful scenery
• Explore the woodland and cascades by foot
• Travel comfortable in an air – conditioned vehicle
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest National Park in Croatia. With its exceptional and captivating nature attracts millions of tourists every year.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will come 10 - 15 minutes before departure. He has your phone number so he will contact you.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The passports are required for the border crossing.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.