Private Full-day Tour Sintra, Pena Palace, Cascais, Cape Roca, Colares Winery
Join our sommelier/guide on this full-day private adventure heading to Sintra.
During this trip you'll admire 3 extremely panoramic views/places (Boca do Inferno, Cabo da Roca & Pena Palace) and will visit a famous winery that still produces Colares Wine.
A winery with an incredible history.
Our guide will be always at your disposal for any other question related with wine and not only.
History part is provided in a very easy and accurate way.
For the lunch, the guide and the driver usually go for a restaurant located close to the ocean, where fresh seafood & grilled fish is served.
You can consider that as a suggestion or you can have free time for lunch.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lisbon included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Pena Palace)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rossio Square, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon 1100-026 Portugal
Take a look for the tour details where you find a description of the experience step-by-step.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Lisbon
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lisbon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.