Private Full-Day Tour to Al Fayoum Oasis with Lunch
You will visit the Fayoum oasis in Cairo, considered a cult center for worship the crocodile god "Sobek" during the ancient Egyptian era.
Towards the oasis of Fayoum, about 95 km away, you will see the largest saltwater lake in Egypt, Qarun Lake. It’s also considered the oldest natural lake in the world.
You will see a magnificent landscape of birds immigrated in the winter around the lake and the different types of fruits and vegetables. It is the best place to relax on a hot day tour.
Then you will go to the village of Tunis for a picnic, where you will find the peaceful green garden of the famous children's pottery school. It is a great chance to see young artists making their products and buying examples of their crafts.
In addition to the beautiful nature of the village, lunch is included in a camping by the magical lake. After this great day trip, you will be transferred back by air-conditioned vehicle to your Cairo hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop-off
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Bottled water - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch - Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
Pickup from the hotel within Cairo or Giza. Trip to El-Fayoum Oasis which is around 100 km to the southwest of Cairo. Visit Wadi El-Rayan lakes and waterfalls, visit Lake Qarun, visit Mudawara Mountain, and the Magic Lake. Lunch is included in a camp by the magic lake.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Al Fayyum, Al Fayyum, Al Fayyum Governorate
Mudawara Mountain at Al Fayoum with a fabulous mountain surrounded by the lake Quaroun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qaroun, Ibsheway, Faiyum Governorate, Egypt
It is a natural depression located in the western desert, 42m below sea level. Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. Enjoy sandboarding in Fayom. Late lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After, transfer back to Cairo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at any hotel in Cairo or Giza.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.