Private Full Day Tour to Bratislava from Budapest with Hotel pick-up
Your private driver will pick you up in your hotel or desired place in Budapest and drives you towards Bratislava.
During this tour, we will visit the most famous museums of the town. The tour starts at the streets of the old neigbourhood of Staré Mesto, more exactly at Grassalkovich Palace. We will walk from here to St. Michael’s Tower through Obchodná Street, the main shopping artery of Bratislava. We will continue to visit the Main Square, the Old Town Hall and the Bratislava City Museum in a row.
After a little break at one of its restaurants, our next stop will be the Old Slovak National Theater, a theatre of drama, opera and ballet. Walking by the Nový Most bridge across the Danube, we will get to know the very interesting and eclectic Bibiana Gallery in Panska Street.
At the end of the tour, your private driver will take you back to your starting point in Budapest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 9 hours to Bratislava
- Official Tour Guide for 3 hours in Bratislava
- Pick-up and drop off from Hotel or place of choice in Budapest
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)
- Entry/Admission - Grassalkovich Palota
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bratislava Castle, Zamocka Ulica, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
The Castle is located in the historical center of Bratislava.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina), Rudnayovo namestie 1, Bratislava 811 01 Slovakia
Visit the cathedral from the outside
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grassalkovich Palota, Bratislava-Old Town Hodzovo Namestie, Bratislava 811 06 Slovakia
The palace is the residence of the president of Slovakia
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Obchodna (ulica) Street, Bratislava Slovakia
Is the main shopping artery of Bratislava
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hungarian Parliament Building, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055 Hungary
2: Bratislava, Slovakia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up could be from hotel, apartment or place of choice in Budapest
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.