Private Full-Day Tour to Chapala and Ajijic from Guadalajara
This tour has everything you are looking for. You will visit the largest lake in Mexico and fall in love with its colonial streets and people. You will also visit the Pueblo Magico of Ajijic which is one of the most picturesque of the Riviera de Chapala where you can visit the kiosco and walk through its streets. Finally, you will visit Ixtlahuacan de los Membrillos, where you can buy typical sweets from the area.
All this in a private way free of lines and without crowds, with staff who knows the area.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the “Los Tres Magos” distillery
- Stop in Ajijic and Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos
- Guided and private tours, driver and specialized guide
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Los 3 Potrillos
- Entry/Admission - Lake Chapala
- Entry/Admission - Ajijic Malecon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rancho Los 3 Potrillos, Carr. Guadalajara - Chapala 130, 44630 San Pedro Tlaquepaque, Jal., Mexico
The tour begins with a visit to the Rancho Los Tres Potrillos cowboy shop, with clothes and souvenirs from Don Vicente Fernández. From there, we move to a small distillery called "Los Tres Magos" which is a factory of tequila and flavoured liqueurs where they will offer you a tour of its facilities and a tasting of its products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Chapala, Mexico
We move to the romantic pueblo mágico of Chapala.
In Chapala, we visit the handicraft market, the boardwalk, the lighthouse, the Christ of the fishermen and the Papantla flyers show. Don't worry, you will have time to shop and enjoy the place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ajijic Malecon, Ajijic Lakefront Del Paseo & Morelos, Ajijic 45920 Mexico
Later, we will move to the restaurant area in the Ribera de Ajijic, where we will enjoy a delicious seafood meal on the shore of the lake, in the "El Carnal Restaurant." There in Ajijic, we will have our boat ride through the lake
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ixtlahuacan de los Membrillos, Ixtlahuacan de los Membrillos
Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos, a community with a millenary tradition in the elaboration of dulces de membrillo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel, personal address, Airbnb, etc. Please let us know where
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.