Private Full Day Tour To Explore Ho Chi Minh City
Wander through timeless streets
Get a personal introduction to HCMC attractions
Visit a vintage collection of military equipment
Enjoy the lively atmosphere of a local market
Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
Admire the Colonial-era architecture
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Squares
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
Morning: 08:00 am to noon time
Start the trip for exploring the great atmosphere around of lively China town. Get into the rythm of this busiest and colourful scenes of Binh Tay market and Thien Hau Temple in the morning. We then visit the War Remnants Museum. Enjoy Beef Noodle for lunch.
Afternoon: 13:30 to 16:30 pm
Start the trip at travel office for visiting Reunification palace which was the residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975. Continue seeing some impressive French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. After visiting the City Hall, take a break-time at Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sales. Return to District 1.Tour ends.
*Included: A/c transfer, English speaking guide, 01 mineral water/pax, entrance fee, 1 lunch.
*Excluded: Travel insurance, tips, drinks, personal costs
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP AT YOUR HOTEL
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.