Private Full Day Tour to Korean Folk Village and Hwaseong Fortress
Private full day tour, totally free from any compulsory shopping and tip and extra hidden costs.
Perfect for those looking to experience traditional and historical scenes but not far from Seoul. This comfortable and informative private van tour will lead you to one of the most popular tourist attractions in Korea called ‘Korean Folk Village’ where you have a glimpse of old folks’ lifestyle and lots of K-dramas are being filmed all year round and UNESCO World Heritage sites named ‘Hwaseong Fortress’ where you can learn about the many turbulent times of Joseon dynasty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Korean Folk Village : Krw 10,000, Haenggung Krw 1,500, Fortress Krw 1,000)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Totally up to your satisfaction, No Compulsory)
- Lunch (Up to your choice by guide's recommendation and assistance)
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwaseong Fortress, 910, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16253 South Korea
he fortress was designated as Historic Site No. 3 in January 1963, and in December 1997, it was designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. A variety of performances and events are held at the fortress every day and Suwon Hwaseong Cultural Festival takes place here in autumn.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes experience, shaman faith, seasonal customs and others. Also, the village shows various places with unique features such as a farming village, private house, official districts, Confucian academy, seodang (village school), and a village street in realistic descriptions, as well as, a nobleman’s house and traditional workshop.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At any hotels in central Seoul / Please let us know your hotel name and address if you don't see your hotel in the list.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.