Private Full Day Tour to Krka National Park from Dubrovnik
Krka National Park is one of eight national parks in Croatia. The Skradinski buk waterfall, the longest waterfall on the Krka River, Roški slap and Island Visovac are one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia. Book this trip and enjoy in amazing natural beauty. And please, don`t forget to take fully charged baterry on your cell phone because you will want to take dozens of amazing photos.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets for Krka National Park
- Lunch - Optional
- Entry/Admission - Konoba Vinko
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Krka National Park is one of eight national parks in Croatia. It lies within Šibenik-Knin County and covers a total area of 109 km² of the loveliest sections of the Krka River. The national park is a vast and primarily unaltered area of exceptional natural value, including one or more preserved or insignificantly altered ecosystems. Including the submerged part of the river at the mouth, the Krka River is 72.5 km long, making it the 22nd longest river in Croatia. It springs in the foothills of the Dinara mountain range, 2.5 km northeast of Knin. With its seven waterfalls and a total drop in altitude of 242 m, the Krka is a natural and karst phenomenon. Visit Visovac Island where the Franciscan Monastery of Our Lady of Mercy, and the Church of Our Lady of Visovac are. The Skradinski buk waterfall, the longest waterfall on the Krka River, is one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia. Roški slap (vast waterfall) is made up of a 22.5 m high main waterfall and countless backwaters, cascades and travertine islands. Book this trip and enjoy in this remarkable place and nature you can not find anywhere else in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Konoba Vinko, Uz cestu 57, 22221, Konjevrate, Croatia
After the long drive and enjoying in one of the most beautiful natural beauties in Croatia, our recommendation is to visit Konoba Vinko, family style restaurant where you can taste traditional dishes of the area. This stop is optional.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Gymnasium, Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.