Private Full-Day Tour to Laguna Parón Including Lunch
Take one of the most spectacular trekking excursions in the Andes, to beautiful Paron Lagoon, a turquoise-blue expanse of water surrounded by glacial peaks that rise to over 6,000 metres (19,700 feet). This lagoon is the largest in the Cordillera Blanca. Once in the lagoon, you will have time to explore the surroundings and appreciate the scenery. You will have a box lunch after which you will start the return to the town of Huaraz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Box Lunch.
- Entrance to Parón.
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Paron
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Callejon de Huaylas, Peru
You will cross the magnificent ´Callejón de Huaylas´, a valley fed by the Santa River, located between 'Cordillera Blanca' and 'Cordillera Negra' mountain ranges. On the way, you will visit the towns of Carhuaz, Caraz and Yungay, and while ascending towards the 'Cordillera Blanca' the mountainous landscape will become increasingly spectacular.
Stop At: Laguna Paron, Huascaran National Park Cordillera Blanca, Caraz Peru
Laguna Paron is a turquoise-blue expanse of water surrounded by glacial peaks that rise to over 6,000 metres (19,700 feet). It’s the largest lake in Huascaran National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Huaraz downtown.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code: Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom, hiking socks (preferably wool), Synthetic or wool hiking pants, polar jacket.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.