Private Full Day Tour To Luxor from Cairo by Plane,special day
Visit the Necropolis of Thebes and the Valley of the Kings on a full-day trip to Luxor from Cairo that includes round-trip flights, all transfers,lunch at local house, and guided tours in Luxor.
Explore ancient tombs of Egyptian pharaohs,
then walk the Avenue of Sphinxes at the Temple of Karnak.
This Luxor tour is a cost-effective way to make the most of your time in Egypt,
with an Egyptologist guide to help bring the ancient world to life.
flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Cairo ,door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza,expert tour guide,qualified licensed drivers,typical Egyptian lunch at local house,bottle of water,west and east banks of luxor,valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Private tour
- Domestic flight two ways
- Fuel surcharge
- qualified licensed drivers
- west and east banks of luxor
- lunch at local house in luxor
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 30 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Meet a driver at your hotel in Cairo or Giza for transfer to the airport,
where a roughly hour long flight brings you to Luxor.
After greeting your guide upon arrival,
travel across the Nile River to the magnificent Valley of the Kings. Visit three tombs,
from a selection of many that are open to the public,
with the option to purchase an additional ticket into the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
From there, continue to the Temple of Queen Hatsheput, dedicated to Egypt’s only female pharaoh,
with a stop to see the massive Colossi of Memnon.
On the other side of the Nile, Karnak Temple—one of the largest religious complex on earth—is a maze of colorful art and towering columns wrapped around a sacred lake.
This tour concludes with a return flight to Cairo and transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.