Private Full Day Tour to Mt Seorak and East Sea
Private full day tour, totally free from any compulsory shopping and tip and extra hidden costs.
Away from the hustle and bustle city tour, you will get some fresh air at the most picturesque mountain in Korea all year round named ‘Mt. Seorak’ . Not only for the beautiful scenery but also you will find some interesting spots in East sea such as Sokcho Lighthouse, Fishery Market where you can see locals' life style and taste sea food from East Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Mt. Seorak : Krw 13,500)
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (up to your choice by guide's recommendation and assistance)
- Gratuities (Totally up to your satisfaction - No compulsory)
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Gwongeumseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Also referred to as Seolsan and Seolbongsan, the mountain was named Seorak ('Seol' meaning 'snow' and 'Ak' meaning 'big mountain') because the snow would not melt for a long time keeping the rocks in a permanent state of white.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
Gwongeumseong Fortress is the site of a castle ruins located on Seoraksan Mountain, and it is also known as Mt. Onggeumsan Castle, or Toto Castle. It is located on the steep Dolsan Mountain of Seoraksan Sogongwon area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
On the path to Sinheungsa, there is a great bronze statue called Bronze Jwabul Statue, which is well over 10 meters high. Just beyond the statue, which is on a granite terrace, there is a bridge to the right called Hyeonsugyo, which was newly built for crossing the ravine.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sokcho Lighthouse Observatory, 8-28, Yeonggeumjeong-ro 5-gil, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24811 South Korea
The Sockcho Lighthouse Observatory provides fantastic views of the nearby Seoraksan Mountain, East Sea and Sokcho area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sokcho Central Market, 12, Jungang-ro 147beon-gil, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24832 South Korea
Having recently changed its name to Tourist & Fishery Market (formerly Jungang Market), this market was opened in 1982, and is comprised of around 450 stores
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At any hotels in central Seoul / Please let us know your hotel name and address if you don't see your hotel in the map.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.