Private Full day tour to Mt Soerak & Naksansa Temple (up to 9pax)
A vehicle tour without a guide will allow you to tour at a lower price. Local drivers are available in English, so you can contact the driver conveniently.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- an English-speaking driver who can advise you on your trip.
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Mt. Seorak : Krw 13,500)
- Entrance fees (Naksansa Temple : Krw 4,000)
- Entry/Admission - 설악산국립공원사무소
- Entry/Admission - Naksansa Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 설악산국립공원사무소, South Korea, Gangwon-do, Sokcho-si, Seorak-dong, Seoraksan-ro, 833 KR
Soeraksan National park is the 3rd highest mountain in Korea with a spectacular view created by nature. You can enjoy Soeraksan National Park all year round as each of the four seasons boasts its own beauty, blooming flowers in spring, lush green in summer, yellow and red leaves in fall, and snowy hills in Winter
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Naksansa Temple, Jeonjin 1-ri, Ganghyeon-myeon, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do 215-853 South Korea
Boasting a 1300 year history, Naksansa Temple is located north of Naksan Beach and is considered one of the great eight scenic areas, or Gwandong Palgyeong, in the Eastern region of Korea. The Temple is also known for the giant stone Buddha, Haesugwaneumsang, which is the largest of its kind in Asia.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offeredWe can pick up at your hotel/accommodation. (Only available in 1 location)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.