Private full day tour to Mycenae, Epidaurus and Corinth Canal
HAPPY TRANSFER is a transfer service based on customer needs. We provide English speaking drivers, new and clean cars and instant service to your needs of transportation. We are based in Athens and we serve every airport, train stations and ports throughout Greece. Enjoy a unique experience traveling with us from your home or hotel to your destination. Contact us to plan your transfer in the cheapest market price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- museum entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Epidavros, Epidavros, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
The Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus is a theatre in the Greek city of Epidaurus, located on the southeast end of the sanctuary dedicated to the ancient Greek God of medicine, Asclepius. It is built on the west side of Cynortion Mountain, near modern Lygourio, and belongs to the Epidaurus Municipality
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mykines 212 00, Greece
World Heritage listed Αncient Mycenae Αrchaeological Site & Museum. The ruins of the Mycenaean civilization, which ruled the eastern Mediterranean world from the 15th to the 12th century B.C. Associated to the Homer’s epics, Iliad and Odyssey and one of the richest archaeological founds. Home of the Mycenaean civilization and Greek prehistory, we visit the famous burial circles, the Gate of the Lions and the famous vaulted tombs of Atreus and Clytemnestra.
• Agamemnon's fortress is entered through the Lion Gate. Once inside the citadel, Grave Circle A is on the right. This was the royal cemetery. Schliemann excavated the world-famous gold death mask uncovering one of the richest archaeological founds. Following the main path up you will reach Agamemnon’s Palace.
• You will also encounter the Postern Gate, through which Orestes escaped after murdering his mother, Clytemnestra.
• Until the late 15th century BC the Mycenaeans burried their royal dead there. Later they used the tholos tomb. Back outside the Lion Gate, head down to the tholos tombs of Aegisthus and Clytemnestra's Tomb.
• The Lion Tomb is a must-see, while the Treasury of Atreus, a.k.a. Agamemnon's Tomb, is found 500m down the road. It is a "tholos" tomb on the Panagitsa Hill at Mycenae constructed during the Bronze Age (circa 1250 BC).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Greece
take a photo of corintos canal
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel name Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.