Private Full-Day Tour to Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Village
By choosing our private tours, all your services will be provided by your own personal driver-guide in a private vehicle, exclusively for your party only. Whether it's a solo trip, a family, or a group of friends, this private tour of Plitvice lakes ensures the best possible personalized experience. The private tour puts you in control of experiencing the national park, the way you want to. We can tailor-make the trip to suit your needs, requirements and experience to ensure you will have everlasting memories to look back on!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- licensed driver tour guide
- Rastoke Village
- Entrance ticket for Plitvice National Park
- Pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Zagreb
- 3 course local cuisine meal at a Croatian restaurant (beverage excluded)
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
This fairy tale small watermill village will give you the first insight into historic Croatia, but also a sneak peak for what’s to come in Plitvice. We will spend enough time here for you to look around the village and take some photos before heading back to the van towards the national park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National Park is most visited parks in Croatia and is voted the most beautiful national park in Europe. A UNESCO world heritage site since 1979, the park is made up of 16 lakes connected by streams and waterfalls. Take a walk along the paths and boardwalks, and surround yourself with breathtaking nature at every angle. Spend a day in the park with our guide who knows all the insights to help make this trip an amazing opportunity.Please note that from November 1st through March 31st, depending on weather conditions, the panoramic vehicle and electric boats do not operate and only Lower Lakes can be visited. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods and tour last less then 4 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Just enter your pickup location anywhere in Zagreb and we will pick you up. Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you can, bring sportswear and comfortable closed shoes.
- Your guide will be available to assist you throughout the entire trip and guide you through the park.
- Approx. 8.5km (5.3mil) walk is the length of the walking tour in the park. You will see all the highlights, and don’t worry there are no big inclines so it’s an enjoyable walk.
- Some of the park may be restricted and is weather dependent.
- The boats in the park will stop operating from November - March due to snow conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks and hand sanitizer is provided for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.