Private Full-Day Tour to the Atlas Mountains and Imlil Valley
You will discover the Atlas Mountains and enjoy an exotic journey on foot from Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. You will also enjoy a unique and magical environment and a totally exotic landscape. You can take a 2-3 hour guided walk in the Imlil region and discover the back to nature Berber lifestyle. Admire the natural waterways, landscapes and falls and have a delightful lunch with a beautiful view on the mountains.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pick up/drop off
- Private Transfers in A/C vehicle
- Lunch and Soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- Ride a camel (30 DH).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
After pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech, we drive to the small town called Tahanaout almost in the shadow of Toubkal Mountain, and then we keep on driving to the Asni valley surrounded by fertile farmland of mount Toubkal at height of 4167 meters above sea level, which is highest peak in North Africa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
We explore the village of Asni (Berber village located at 1150m above sea level) and take a walk through the Moulay Brahim gorge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
On the arrival to the charming Imlil village, which embedded inside such beautiful gorges where Walnut and Almond trees grow.
Love the bucolic scenery along the way as you wind through the Berber countryside passing picturesque villages, citrus orchards, and rose gardens.
Experience 2 hours hike in this stunning environment, meet local people and know about their traditional life and see hoses dated back to 16 and 17 centuries.
Stopping for lunch at a restaurant or local house depending on your choice. Experience camel ride and take pictures with snow-capped Atlas Mountains. Around 5 PM, we will start driving to Marrakech. Your tour ends at your accommodation in the evening.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any place in Marrakech city.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/29/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.