Private Full Day Tour to The Charms of Essaouira in Marrakech
Enjoy the Peaceful Heaven of Essaouira on a Private Day Tour. Be seduced and amazed by its charms, relax in its Historical Port and explore the Ancient City with a Local Guide. This place hits all your senses at once. There is a maximum group size of 6.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Drop off at your hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to visit the Skala Port Fortification
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terrace Café de France, 11 Derb Zaari, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Meet your host in front of Cafe de France, Jemaa El Fna Square
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pharmacie Sidi Mokhtar, Rte Principale D'Essaouira, Sidi Mokhtar, Chichaoua, Chichaoua 41000, Morocco
Drive towards Essaouira through beautiful and very diverse sceneries; have a small coffee break after 1,5 hours in a local village
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Essaouira, Morocco
Arrive to Essaouira and wander around the narrow hidden streets of the old Medina, with impressive colorful tiles and handcrafted doors!
Let your guide show you the way through the vibrant souks with locally handmade products.
Experience the fish market inside the souks, and see the creative ways the locals are selling their fish
Discover the beautiful Jewish Quarter: full of symbols, history and impressive architecture!
Visit a recently launched hidden gem: a beautifully modern restored Riad - breathtaking interior design made out of traditional Moroccan mosaic.
Go to the top floor of the Riad for an amazing view over the sea and the port!
Stroll around the famous Moulay Hassan Saquare, take in the sea breeze and sun!
Visit the Skala Fortification and get a 360 view over the whole port and the city!
Your guide can take you to the port to buy fresh fish and cook it at a small port restaurant, or he can recommend you their favourite restaurant in Essaouira.
Option 1: Take a long walk on the beach and enjoy the sunset sky, with the seagulls floating afar. /// // Option 2: Visit a local art gallery and get inspired by the pieces of art.
Duration: 5 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: CHICHAOUA ZOULIMA, Chichaoua, Morocco
Head back to Marrakech, and stop on the way for a coffee break in a local village.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Arrive to Marrakech and say goodbye to your awesome host! We will drop you off at your hotel
Duration: 2 hours 40 minutes
Departure Point :Terrace Café de France, 11 Derb Zaari, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.