Private Full Day Tour to the Top of the Teide: go hiking and return in cable car
Your private driver and official tour guide specialized in trekking will pick you up from your hotel or desired place in Tenerife at 7:30 am (this tour should start early in the morning)
Once in the National Park you will start the walk to the top of the Teide. The walk if for approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes. Your official tour guide will be with you during the entire tour.
During the walk you will make some stops for rest and also to eat and drink something (picninc with food and drink are included). Once you reach the top, you will be able to admire the amazing view that the mount will give you.
You will then take the cable car in order to return to the National Park where your private driver will be waiting for you. If the day of the tour has bad weather conditions or strong winds, the cable car it might be closed, in that case you will have to return walking or perhaps you cannot do the tour at all. we are always attentive to the weather the days before the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 9 hours
- Private official tour guide specilized in trekking for 9 hours
- Cable Car ticket to Return from the top
- Private Tour
- Local Taxes
- Picnic included in the Teide (food and drinks)
What's excluded :
- Other entrances Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Visit the National Park of Teide with a guide specialized in Trekking. You will walk to the top with your official guide and then return in the cable car.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Visit the Volcan with your private guide
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up could be from hotel, apartment or Cruise Port of Tenerife.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.