Private Full-Day Tour to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
Our company organizes day excursion trips to tourist sites within Kampala and neighboring towns. These day trips are meant to enable tourists and business people who are unable to go for long tours to get a chance to explore a few areas of interest. Among the attractions to visit on a one day trip is Ziwa rhino sanctuary.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
What's excluded :
- Plane tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
You will wake up very early in the morning and be met by a company driver's guide. Then embark on a 2-hour drive towards the northern part of the country, passing through the districts of Luweero until you get to Nakasongola district, the proud home of Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
It is 176Kms North of Kampala off Kampala to Gulu. This project was funded by the Rhino Fund Uganda and Uganda Wildlife Authority with the aim of re-introducing Black and White Rhinos in Uganda’s National Parks. This sanctuary was established to breed black and white rhinos and restore their populations in Uganda’s protected areas at a later stage. The sanctuary is currently home to 13 southern white Rhinos. You will go on a walking safari with the armed ranger guide. After you will go to the restaurant for an exciting lunch and some refreshments. Then we will return to the hotel in Kampala, where you will arrive late at night.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.