Private Full-Day Tour: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar and Casas del Bosque Vineyard
Come spend a wonderful day on the coast exploring the port city of Valparaiso and resort town of Viña del Mar! We end the day with a winery tour and wine tasting at the posh Casas del Bosque Vineyard in the Casablanca Valley. Relax and sip on the vineyard's finest wines after a long day touring the coast!
- 9-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- City Tour of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar
- Wine Tour and Tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Funicular Ride in Valparaiso
- Bottled water
- Winery Tour and Aromas Wine Tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Vina Casas del Bosque
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuity for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roca Oceanica, Av. Borgono, Concon Chile
No trip to Chile is complete without visiting the colorful coastal cities of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar. Our tour begins with your hotel pick up and then an hour and a half drive to the Chilean coastline. We start the drive along the coast in Concón, known for its seaside restaurants and surf shops. We pass by the impressive Concón Sand Dunes where we will have panoramic views of Valparaiso Harbor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Renaca, Northern Vina, Vina del Mar 2529001 Chile
The tour continues through the popular beach town of Reñaca where on most days we will spot sea lions lying on the coastal rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
We then drive through Viña del Mar, Chile’s “Garden City,” where you will see the city’s landmarks, including the Flower Clock and Casino, a “Moai” statue from Easter Island, as well as the city’s pristine beaches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Valparaiso, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Afterwards, we reach our main destination, Plaza Sotomayor, the heart of Valparaiso. We will ride up an old funicular to Concepcion and Alegre Hills. Bohemian and colorful, Valparaiso’s maze of hills has long inspired poets and writers. You will discover something new at every turn – a gem of a building, a remarkable art gallery or some little gastronomic ‘find’. Revel in the architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage City. Stroll along its narrow streets, climb its endless staircases, and enjoy panoramic views from its many lofty lookout points.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina Casas del Bosque, Hijuela 2. Ex Fundo Santa Rosa Valle de Casablanca, Casablanca Chile
After exploring Valparaiso, we will journey inland to the Casablanca Valley where we will stop at Casas del Bosque Vineyard for a tour and wine tasting. Today, Casas del Bosque is one of the most important wineries in Chile. In 1993, a family of Italian descendants established the winery. The large old pine and olive trees, and small white houses of adobe, define the name “Casas del Bosque” (Houses of the Forest). Currently, the vineyard has 580 acres of planted vines, exclusively dedicated to the production of cool-climate varieties of wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir and Syrah. One of Casas del Bosque’s biggest strengths is its soil. In the hills, red clay composites of volcanic origin sit on top of decomposed granite layers formed 110 million years ago beneath the Pacific Ocean. This soil gives their wines the unique characteristic sea salt flavor. Casas del Bosque has gained great prestige over the years and in 2010 became the Best Vineyard to Visit in Chile. Enjoy an informative tour, browse their gift shop and relax in their outdoor lounge area!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- We believe the best way to explore Valparaiso is by walking its cobblestone streets and alleyways, however, if you have any physical limitations, please let your guide know at the beginning of the tour. If requested, this walking portion of the tour in Valparaiso can be done in the tour van.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyard joining you on the winery tour and tasting, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available daily, except on January 1 and December 25, due to the closure of the vineyard.
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Casas del Bosque does not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.