Private Full-Day Trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with Museums, Mosques and Malls
Discover the majestic capital of United Arab Emirates on this private full-day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Get comfortable in an air-conditioned minivan and explore the many attractions of this fascinating city.
Visit the grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque and learn about the origins of Abu Dhabi at the Zayed Heritage Center and Heritage Village. Wander the marvelous Yas Island and have a photo-stop at the wonderful Ferrari World theme park.
• Comfortable full-day tour to Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned minivan
• See the best attractions of Abu Dhabi, such as the Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque and the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi park
• Explore the origins of Abu Dhabi at the Zayed Heritage Center
• Personalize your journey by adding more fascinating sites to the itinerary
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private local guide
- Photo stop at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace - 7-Star hotel
- Visit inside the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Free shopping time at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi (own expense)
- Visit Zayed Centre & Heritage Village
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Multiple start times available
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Iconic places for photoshoot
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Arrive at the majestic Abu Dhabi after morning pickup from your Dubai hotel. Visit the key religious site of the United Arab Emirates, the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Admire its traditional shining-white design influenced by the finest Arabic architecture styles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Wander the tremendous courtyard and marvel at its beautiful floral marble mosaic. Stop to have a great shopping at the Marina Mall, explore countless stores that feature a unique selection of fashion brands and be awed by the beautiful interior made with handcrafted glass mosaic art.
Continue your journey at the Zayed Heritage Center and learn about the recent history of Abu Dhabi and its fascinating way to todays prosperity. Proceed to Heritage Village and fall in love with the traditional culture of the Arabic Peninsula.
Listen to your guides fantastic tales about the origins of Abu Dhabi. Travel back in time and witness traditional way of local life by visiting public workshops where you will find artisans making pottery and blowing glass as it was done in the past. As a grand finale of your day have a photo-stop at the superb Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and take photos of its beautiful landscape and amazing attractions.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the key religious site of the United Arab Emirates, the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Appreciate its shining-white façade which designs was influenced by the colorful mix of styles, including Persian, Mughal, Moorish and Indo-Islamic architecture. It is also the largest mosque of the United Arab Emirates and can accommodate stunning number of 41,000 worshippers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Have a great shopping at the tremendous Marina Mall. Explore the 122,000 m2 of retail space filled with countless stores that feature a unique selection of fashion brands. Be awed by the beautiful interior made with handcrafted glass mosaic art.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zayed Heritage Center, Al Bateen Warf, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Learn about the life of the ‘Father of the Nation of the Abu Dhabi’, the famous Sheikh Zayed. Observe the marvelous interior of the museum with its walls decorated by personal memorabilia of the great leader and his grand photo gallery. Listen to the fascinating stories about his role in today’s prosperity of the Abu Dhabi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Travel back in time and visit Heritage Village, where you will learn traditional aspects of the desert way of life. Stroll along the charming palm trees and examine the Abu Dhabi’s origins. Find multiple architectural artifacts as well as observe artisans making pottery and blowing glass in the public workshops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
See the splendid Ferrari World Abu Dhabi park, built in 2010. Take photos of the "Middle East's Leading Theme Park" and its multiple attractions, including the famous Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rentalYou don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via emailAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT: Please pay strict attention to the dress code since you will be visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Failure to observe the dress code will result in entry to the monument being restricted. When booking and visiting through a Tour Operator, it is not feasible to rent an Abaya (local ladies cloak) at the Mosque. However, in emergency situations, you can purchase an Abaya from your Tour Guide during the tour at a nominal cost of USD 10 (subject to availability)
- Dress Code for women and men: conservative, loose fitting, non-transparent clothing, long sleeves (up to wrist length), long skirts (up to ankle length), or trousers. Women must wear a headscarf before entering the Mosque
- Foot wear must be removed before entering the Mosque. Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Body tattoos must be covered
- On Saturday Zayed Center Abu Dhabi is closed and will be replaced with a Date market visit and a photo-stop at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. We can provide the seat on request at no additional charge. Please let us know at the time of booking if you need one
- In summer time (June – September), daytime temperatures may reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius with humidity levels exceeding 90%. We advise our customers to keep that in mind and stay hydrated
- Sunglasses and hats are highly recommended
- Due to government events, public holidays, weather conditions or traffic, the local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled itinerary
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the attractions might be closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.