Private Full-day Trip: Leshan Giant Buddha & E'meishan Jinding scenic Resort
Visit the two famous world cultural heritages in Leshan——Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emei in one day. Take a boat trip to see the largest stone-carved Maitreya Buddha in the world.Surprised by the carving skills of the ancient Chinese people.Climb straight to the highest peak of Mount Emei，enjoy the beautiful scenery, take beautiful photos, and listen to the guide introduce the golden buildings.Private transportation from Chengdu Adelicious Chinese lunch at a popular local restaurant.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip cable car from Jieyindian to Golden Summit
- Excursion bus at Emei Shan
- Boat tickets at Leshan Buddha
- A delicious local lunch
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Entry/Admission - E'meishan Jinding Scenic Resort
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
A private vehicle will pick you up from your Chengdu hotel and take you on a two-hour drive to the Leshan Grand Buddha. Upon arrival at Leshan,take a boat cruise on the river. After visiting this World Heritage Site, drive you to next World Heritage Site——Mt.Emei.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: E'meishan Jinding Scenic Resort, Within E'mei Mountain, Emeishan 614200 China
After arriving at Mt.Emei,taking a shuttle bus to Leidong Ping.Then taking a cable car to the highest peak of Emei mountain—Jinding. Immerse yourself in the beautiful natural scenery and breathe in the fresh air,forget all your troubles.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu city Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A great amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and water are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.