Private Full Day Trip to Croatia including Capital Zagreb from Vienna
Everyone that was there, fell in love with Croatia; its culture, food and people. Visit capital Zagreb and enjoy sightseeing tour with local guide by visiting top sights in Zagreb such as Ban Jelacic Square, Cathedral, St.Mark’s church and much more. Hear legends and stories from your experienced local guide and discover hidden corners of Zagreb. Enjoy a private tour with a professional driver on your full disposal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Professional English speaking driver/guide at your full day disposal
- Tailor made itinerary
- Local guide in Zagreb
- Return to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna, Vienna
Your trip will begin with pick up from your hotel/accommodation in Vienna. As you sit back, enjoy beautiful landscapes as you cross the border into Croatia.
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
As we arrive in Zagreb, your local guide will wait for you to take a walk down the streets of Zagreb and hear all of the past, legends, and battles that once happen in this area. You will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square dedicated to governor from the middle of the 19th century, who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue your walk to Tkalciceva Street to see Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac and many more. Don’t hesitate to be curious and ask about the merging of two cities Kaptol and Gradec, to ask about the legends of a hidden gold under the Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon.
After the sightseeing tour, enjoy your free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own.
Your tour concludes with transportation back to your hotel/accommodation in Vienna.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.