Private Full-Day Trip to Krk From Pula with Prosciutto Tasting
We will start this full-day excursion from hotel in Pula. The road to the city of Krk takes around 2 and half hours. First, we will have sightseeing of Krk. During the sightseeing you will learn that Krk is fortified town even today dominating by cathedral’s complex. After the sightseeing you will have some free time for souvenirs or drinks. We continue towards the House of Krk’s prosciutto where you will have a tasting of local products. Transfer back to hotel in Pula.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Prosciutto Tasting
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks and any extras that are not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krk Island, Krk Island, Kvarner Bay Islands, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County
The city of Krk was already mentioned by the blind Greek Homer in his famous poem under the name of Koureto, and many researchers connect this name with the inhabitants of the island of Krk. The city is dominated by the cathedral complex, although it is not located on a hill.
Krk’s cathedral is, along with the Frankopan family castle, the most famous city motif. In the 5th century the basilica, from the early Christian period, was situated on the location of the Roman thermae. During the following years, the cathedral experienced a variety of styles: romanic, gothic, renaissance, baroque and modern style. It was mentioned for the first time in written documents in 1186, and was dedicated to the Assumption of Mary.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travelers that are accommodated in the walking zone of the Pula old town, nearest pick up location accessible by car will be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.