Private Full Day Trip To Tangier
This wonderful day tour takes 4 to 24 hours, and it starts at the port-city of Tangier or any other address you indicate in the city. We first go visit by walking into the old Medina to discover the real Tangier and it 5 old squares. and The last stage is visiting Cap Spartel and Belvedere panoramic and prehistoric site, with a pause from time to time to take pictures of the villages and forests on both sides, the Mediterranean and the Atlantic Ocean. The visit of Hercules caves (15mn) is included if interested. On the Atlantic Ocean side we stop by the site of Camels to take some pictures or even ride one during 5 or 10 mn.
With a private guide you can see so much more than the usual tourist.
You will receive professional advice on all your travel plans and informed recommendations to help you get the most out of your visit to Tangier.
I look forward to meeting you soon in Tangier !
per adult from
4 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Walking Tour in kasbah & Medina
- Sightseeing Tour including cap spartel & Hercules caves
- Professional private guide
- Private Transportation with A.C
What's excluded :
- Guide & driver Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangier, Tangier, Tangier-Tetouan Region
>Explore the Tangier Kasbah
>Visit Musee de la Kasbah
>Sip Mint Tea at Cafe Baba’s in the Kasbah and discover the small >cafe’s most famous customers.
>Go Shopping in the Souks
>Shop Up A Storm With a Private Tangier Shopping Guide
>Explore the Tangier Medina
>Soak up the Vibe at Gran Café de Paris
>Visit Cape Spartel and the Caves of Hercules
>Take a Camel Ride on Tangier Beach
>Take a Day Trip from Tangier to Chefchaouen ….
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
> Port, Airport transfer, hotel, station …> Tours in Tangier .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.