Private Full Day Whisky Tour
Our tours are bespoke and catered to you. If you would like to swap any of the distilleries on offer we are more than happy to arrange a tour specifically for your group. We will have some special whiskies on board our bus and stop at some beautiful locations for a little bit of history and a lovely whisky.
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is served at one of Speysides top Whisky Bars, and will b accompanied by a specially selected whisky to match your food choice.
- Entry/Admission - The Macallan Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The GlenAllachie Distillery
What's excluded :
- Bottles Purchased at Distilleries.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Drink is included, extra drinks are at guests own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Macallan Distillery, Easter Elchies Estate, Easter Elchies AB38 9RX Scotland
Modern and Iconic, The MacAllan Distillery has set a new level of whisky Visitor Centre. Encompassing grand architecture and top of the range engineering, you will be in awe at the sheer scale of production for the Rolls Royce of Whisky, The MacAllan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The GlenAllachie Distillery, GlenAllachie, Aberlour AB38 9LR Scotland
The beautiful white buildings and water feature welcome you to a relatively new Visitor Experience on Speyside. The GlenAllachie Distillery welcomes you to see around their independently owned buildings, see the warehoues, filling station and the stills in action before sampling some of their fantastic whiskies in the Visitor Centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glenfarclas Distillery Ballindalloch, Ballindalloch AB37 9BD Scotland
We stop off for a tasting at the famous Glenfarclas Distillery on Speyside. Family owned for 6 generations, the secrets of the Glenfarclas remain firmly behind the distillery walls. We taste two of their most famous whiskies, guided by distillery staff who will be happy to answer your questions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Inverurie Whisky Shop, 1 Burnside Ave, Inverurie AB51 3RY, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up from Private, Serviced Accommodation or Bed and Breakfast locationsAirports
- Dyce Airport, Aberdeen Scotland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.