Private Full-Day Wine Experience in Chianti Classico.
• Experience for your private group •
Treat your senses to a memorable day in the world-famous Chianti wine region on this private tour from Florence. Travel in a luxury minivan through Chianti’s unmistakable landscape of historic vineyards, rolling green hills and medieval villages, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. Taste renowned Chianti wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine at estates of your choosing, or let your local driver make suggestions for the best places to wine, dine and explore.
• 8hr Full-Day private tour of the famed Chianti wine region from Florence.
• Visit historic family-run estates to learn about traditional wine production methods and taste their famous Super Tuscan and Chianti Classico wine
• Stop at charming medieval villages like Greve, Panzano, or Castellina.
• Taste locally produced olive oil, cheese, cold cuts, and other staples of Tuscan cuisine.
• Travel in a private, Mercedes-Benz Minivan (up to 8 seats).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Private transportation by Mercedes Minivan air-conditioned
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Tasting of cold cuts and cheeses from Falorni butcher
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- On-Board WiFi
What's excluded :
- Lunch on farm or winery (to be paid on-site from 35€ to 45€)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on-site from 0€pp to 25€pp)
- Entry/Admission - Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Casanova
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greve in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
Experience the unforgettable town of Greve in Chianti, located in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine region, and home of the famous explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano. An unmissable visit is also due at the ancient and famous Falorni butcher shop, where you will have the opportunity to taste exceptional Tuscan snacks made with local cold cuts and cheeses!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello di Montefioralle, Greve in Chianti Italy
Montefioralle is truly a treasure of Tuscany - not to be missed. Originally a castle in the Middle Ages, with its 79 inhabitants, it is considered one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. Absolutely worth a visit, take time for a stroll and take some photos in its iconic, narrow stone streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, 37, Via S. Cresci, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Here you will embark on your first wine tasting! You will be hosted by a small producer of premium, high-quality wines. The production is fully manual, from the vineyard to the wine cellar. The Chianti Classico wine is produced in an organic-certified estate. In short, this is a unique experience to taste exceptional, high-quality wine!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panzano in Chianti, Panzano in Chianti, Greve in Chianti, Tuscany
A visit in the picturesque Panzano is a must! As you take a few steps to reach Panzano’s medieval 11th century tower, you are truly immersed in another time. Enclosed by its fortified walls, you feel as if you’re returning to the Middle Ages. Take breathtaking pictures of the extraordinary southern valley, where hundreds of plots of land are planted with Sangiovese vines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Casanova, Localita Sant'Agnese N. 20, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
On your last stop, it’s time for a phenomenal farm-to-table lunch and wine tasting! You will be hosted at a farm with fully organic and locally-produced products, with a wine explanation accompanying your meal. During lunch you will taste Extra Vergin olive oil, the superb Chianti Classico and the new trends of the Super Tuscan wine, white wines, dishes prepared with balsamic vinegar, and dessert wines! Animals, vineyards and olive trees will be fundamental factors in making this traditional Tuscan setting unforgettable! It will be a truly special experience for you and your private group to remember throughout the years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour. The departure is at 9:30 am.Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request.
- A reconfirmation will be appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mail or via iMesage or WhatsApp
- This tour/experience will have a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). In any case your group is bigger you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- In case of rain the umbrellas are provided by your driver.
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.