Private Full-day Yangon City Tour
Discover the diverse and historic city of Yangon as you visit its glittering pagodas, pace around its colorful local markets, enjoy a traditional Burmese lunch, and ride the Yangon Circular Railway on this full-day tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Begin your tour with hotel pickup in Yangon and ride through the city's busy streets, taking in views of stunning temples, markets, and colonial buildings. Stop for tea before making your way to see the splendid Sule Pagoda, an octagonal Burmese stupa located in the center of Yangon.
Next, stroll along a vibrant local market to experience Burmese culture before you stop for refreshments at the Victorian-style Strand Hotel. Then visit the Kyaukhtatgyi Pagoda, a 230 foot (70 m) long reclining Buddha, and wonder at its many colors. While here, check out the soles of the pagoda's feet, which have been decorated with 108 auspicious carvings of the image of Buddha.
Then enjoy a tasty lunch at local restaurant where meals like Kachin and Rakine are served in a clean and relaxing atmosphere. Afterword, hop aboard the Yangon circular train as you witness the true essence of the city's life through the windows. Exit the train station at Bogyoke Aung San Market, Yangon's best market for handicrafts. Browse through the dozens of shops for some mementos before your transfer takes you back to your hotel
Departure Point :Hotel in Yagon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.