Private Full-day Yangon City Tour
This one day Yangon city tour takes you to the best sites of the former capital of Myanmar. So far, the most exciting place in the country offers myriads of things to do, see, and taste. Start in the city center, you will have a chance to capture the stunning British colonial-style on impressive buildings dating back to the late 19th century. Then, discover the collection of Burmese art, history, and culture in the National Museum. Tired a bit after a long day sightseeing? An opportunity to savor Burmese food in a golden barge will truly fulfill your empty stomach! Finally, let your soul blending with the calmness of the most Shwedagon in the twilight and leave all the stress behind.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
We will pick you up at your hotel and visit to Chauk Htet Gyi Pagoda, the most well-known Buddhist temple in Myanmar, which is 65 meters long and 16 meters high Reclining Buddha image. Then we visit Mahabandula People Park, Colonial buildings , City Hall , High Court , Telegraphic Office and Downtown city center of Yangon.
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch at localrestaurant
13:00 – 18:00 We will continue visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market which is a major tourist destination included retails are Burmese handicraft , arts . jewelleries. Afterward , we visit Shwedagon Pagoda which is Yangon's most famous landmark , the massive 99 meter high gold plated pagoda with the diamond studded spire set on top of a small hill.
Then, we drop off to your hotel. Service off .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.