Private Full Day Yangon Sightseeing & Lunch
Comprehensive Yangon City Tour. Discover the heritage part of Yangon and finish the day with the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Our classic Yangon city tour starts after breakfast with a visit to the stunning Sule Pagoda, which is thought to date back some 2,600 years to the time of Buddha. From here, we begin our walking tour of downtown Yangon, taking in key the key sights such as the beautiful Armenian Church, St Mary’s Church and the grand Secretariat building, as well as a number of other charming colonial buildings.
After a delicious local lunch, we proceed to the sprawling Bogyoke Market, known affectionately as Scotts Market, where you will have the chance to browse a fascinating selection of traditional handicrafts, jewellery and artwork at leisure. Our next stop is Yangon’s majestic Reclining Buddha proceeding the Royal Kandawgyi Lake. Situated on the southeast corner of the lake, the gold-clad Karaweik Palace is designed to resemble the Pyigyimon royal barge and is one of the city’s most famous landmarks. Having enjoyed a tour of this magnificent palace, we proceed to the famous Shwedagon Pagoda for sunset. Standing a full 99 meters tall and clad with a staggering array of gold and diamonds, a visit to this sacred Buddhist shrine is a highlight of their visit to Myanmar. Having witnessed the magical sunset from this fantastic viewpoint, we return to your accommodation where our Yangon city tour will conclude.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be from all hotels & guesthouses or hostels in Yangon.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.