Private Full Trip of Madaba City Mosaics,Mount Nebo,Dead Sea & Amman Sightseeing
Discover the modern and ancient jewels in Jordan’s crown on this private Madaba, Mount Nebo, and the Dead Sea day private trip from Amman with your own private driver that doubles up as your guide. Explore new and old Amman discovering its top attractions such as the Citadel, the Roman Theater, and the Rainbow Street. Visit Saint George’s Church in Madaba and learn of the city’s rich history with its ancient map; besides other mosaics at Madaba’s Archeological Park, as well as visit Saint John Church. Enjoy panoramic views over the Jordan Valley from the top of Mount Nebo and admire ancient relics and mosaics in its Franciscan Monastery. Then, soak up under the sunshine and enjoy free time to swim in the Dead Sea’s waters, the lowest point on earth and the first world’s natural spa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Madaba Saint George Church
- Entrance Fees to Madaba Saint George Church, Archaeological Park, Saint John Church
- Entrance to the Dead Sea Private Area for the use of the facilities: beach, pool, and changing rooms
- Entrance Fees to Dead Sea Spa Hotel to use the hotel facilities; if option selected-spa not included
- On board WI-FI
- Entrance Fees to Mount Nebo Memorial Church
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Guide) – Recommended
- Entrance Fees to the Citadel and Roman Theater
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Roman Amphitheater, Al-Hashemi St., Amman Jordan
Start this private tour with a panoramic visit of the capital of Jordan, Amman. Begin from the ancient area with a view point from the Citadel and continue to downtown streets and local markets passing its churches and mosques, as well as by the Roman Theater, and the Rainbow Street.
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Then, proceed to the new modern Amman for a sightseeing tour of the white architecture that the city is well known for. Continue to visit the mosaic city of Madaba. The most popular and well known is the ancient mosaic map of Jordan and the Holy Land in the 6th century found at the Saint George Orthodox Church, marked with the points of interest of some historical stories recorded in the Bible.
Stop At: Madaba Archaeological Park, Hussein bin Ali Street, Madaba 17110 Jordan
Proceed to the open-air museum known as the Archaeological Park, which houses a collection of ruins and mosaics like the Church of Virgin Mary and other floor house mosaics.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church, Prs. Haya St., Madaba 17110 Jordan
Visit the historic Catholic Church of Saint John the Baptist, with its beautiful Bell Tower for a breath-taking view of Madaba. Visit its underground museum memorial of Saint John the Baptist. Free time to explore a mosaic workshop, if interested.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Then climb up Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses is said to have died. Enjoy the view of the Holy Land and the Jordan Valley, and visit the mosaics and ancient relics found inside the Mount Nebo Franciscan Church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dead Sea, Madaba Jordan
Drive to the lowest point on earth for free time to swim in the therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea for an experience not to be missed, as it the first world’s natural spa! After this long day end the tour with a return to your hotel in Amman.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Tours with Dead visit swim suit is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Jordan Entry Regulations “Safe Travels”- World Travel Tourism Council: No quarantine, Negative valid PCR test 72hours prior arrival, Another PCR test mandatory upon arrival, payment 28 JOD /40 USD per person for travelers above 5 years.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.