Private fullday Sacred Valley tour
The Sacred Valley, area once formed the epicenter of the Inca Empire. From harrowing mountain peaks and rural villages to roaming llamas and alpacas, it's worth exploring this peaceful, fetching corner of the Andes with attractive colonial towns and isolated weaving villages. Star attractions are the markets and the lofty Inca citadels of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco
- Private Transport
- Private Guided tour in English or Spanish
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Drop off at accommodation in Cusco
What's excluded :
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Entrances fee to all ruins – S/70.00 per person (included on Touristic Ticket)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco around at 8 a.m. You will be taken on a road that winds around the mountains north of Cusco. On the way, we will stop at a famous point known as El Mirador (Lookout Point).
Later on, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, you will see amazing works of stone art and impressive agricultural terraces. We will then head to the town of Urubamba, to experience a delicious buffet lunch.
After lunch, we will drive to the town of Ollantaytambo. We will visit the ruins, an important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site because you can find rock formations representing the Inca god, Wiracocha.
Continue to Chinchero to see how natural dyes are made for artisanal textiles. The town’s inhabitants live in dwellings and conditions nearly the same as their ancestors. They dress in multicolored clothing, speak only Quechua and maintain age-old customs. We will be back in Cusco around 7pm.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pickup from your accommodation in Cusco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.