Private Fullday trip To DMZ( Vinh Moc Tunnels and Khe Sanh Combat) from Hue
Learn about the war between Vietnam and the USA between 1954 and 1975
Travel up the famous Highway 9, which more or less follows the 17th parallel across Vietnam.
Discover the battleground demarcation line between the Communist North and free South that divided Vietnam into 2 separate states – Ben Hai River & Hien Luong Bridge
Experience the amazing Vinh Moc tunnels, a complex tunnel system located deep in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone
Visit Khe Sanh Combat Base
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vinh Moc Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Khe Sanh Combat Base
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Personal fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinh Moc Tunnel, Vinh Th_ch, Dong Ha 520000 Vietnam
Vinh Moc Tunnel – village undergound: Is a tunnel complex in Quang Tri, Vietnam. During the Vietnam War it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam. The tunnels were built to shelter people from the intense bombing of Son Trung and Son Ha communes in Vinh Linh county of Quang Tri Province in the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone. It was constructed in several stages beginning in 1966 and used until early 1972.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khe Sanh Combat Base, Huong Hoa District, Khe Sanh Vietnam
Khe Sanh Combat Base was never overrun, but saw the bloodiest battle of the war. About 500 Americans, 10,000 North Vietnamese troops and uncounted civilian bystanders died around this remote highland base. It’s eerily peaceful today, but in 1968 the hillsides trembled with the impact of 1000kg bombs, white phosphorus shells, napalm, mortars and endless artillery rounds, as desperate American forces sought to repel the NVA.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.