Private Gastro Tour in Budapest
This tour explores the rich & famous gastronomy of Hungary from the beginnings. We go through few of the most famous dishes and specialities of our cuisine on the tour while getting to know where the locals spend their lunch break. We stop at 4 authentic places where we have 4 different tasting experiences with drinks included. Let's taste the city!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- To start the tour, meet your private guide at a previously arranged place (your hotel, apartment, or any other spot in the city). Since it is a customized tour, the route may vary according to the meeting point.
To begin with we take you to one of the five market halls of the city to taste a Hungarian cheese and salami selection all produced by local farmers.
Next we grab a 'Lángos', a special snack that all Hungarians love. We eat it during our office lunch break, at the beach, during a night out between two beers, sometimes even for breakfast! By now a lot of various toppings exist, but a real Hungarian eats it with ‘tejföl’ (our special sour-cream), cheese and garlic.
This was only the warm-up! Get ready to taste the most fundamental country-side dish: sausage, black- and white pudding with mustard and pickles with a thick slice of bread.
At the end of the tour before we say good bye let’s sweeten the last moments with a delicious piece of cake and a coffee or a soft drink. While we enjoy the treat let us tell you stories about the famous Hungarian pastry chefs and their secret recipes.
All stops include a drink as well.
In case you were a vegetarian we make a special arrangement for you.
Departure Point :Budapest hotel pick-up
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.