Private Giza Pyramids Sphinx and Memphis Day Tour with Lunch
Discover one the wonders of the ancient world, Giza pyramids. Our experienced guides will make it an easy, stress-free and informative tour. Why big groups or rush when you can do it all private and spend your time as you want!
Why book with us?
Expert guides aim to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Egypt and it's culture (modern and ancient), Accurate pickups always on time, no hidden fees, customized tours to fit your needs, we look after all small details, prompt response via emails and WhatsApp so we can be reached anytime.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All service charges and taxes
- BBQ lunch
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Pick up and drop off service from your hotel in Cairo
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Ramses II
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After being picked up by your private Egyptologist tour guide, you will visit the most popular landmark not only in Egypt but the whole world! The Great Pyramids of Giza!
Enjoy a great informative excursion with no rush to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Ramses II, Grand Egyptian Museum, Alexandria Desert Rd, Giza 11511 Egypt
Visit Memphis the oldest capital of Egypt, it was founded by King Menes and considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 500 years. Don't miss seeing the gigantic statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
It's a limestone statue with the body of a lion and the head of a human showing the pharaoh's power and him guarding his own area.
It measures 73 m (240 ft) long from paw to tail, 20 m (66 ft) high from the base to the top of the head and 19 m (62 ft) wide at its rear haunches and it dates back to the Old Kingsdom time of king Chephren
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valley Temple of Khafre, الاهرام، Al Giza Desert, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Originally used as a mortuary temple for King Khafre and his family members, the Valley Temple of Khafre is a part of the Pyramids of Giza Complex. A very popular destination for tourists visiting Egypt, the Valley Temple of Khafre is a great mark of ancient Egyptian civilization and living proof of how important was the fourth dynasty in the history of Egypt and civilization itself.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from any hotel/hostel or an apartment in Cairo downtown or Giza area. Just inform us where you are staying to pick you up.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.