Private Glasgow West End Tour: Arts and Culture
Discover the delights of Glasgow’s cool district with your private guide. Explore Glasgow’s West End with a great variety of cultural attractions as well as cafes, bars, and antique shops. You'll see and learn about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts. We'll go at your pace, and the tour will be exclusively for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Complimentary Tea or Coffee during scheduled break
- Private guide
- Hotel Meet & Greet (City Centre - within a walk to George Sq only)
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off outside Glasgow (e.g. cruise ships at Greenock)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Kelvingrove Art Galleries Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AG Scotland
One of the most visited art galleries in Scotland that boasts some of the finest exhibits - some Dali, Monet, Rembrandt, the Glasgow Boys, the Scottish Colourists and of course Charles Rennie Mackintosh!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: University of Glasgow, University Avenue West End, Glasgow G12 8QQ Scotland
The fourth oldest university in Great Britain that started in a small room of Glasgow Cathedral in the 15th century and ended up being one of the iconic buildings in Glasgow.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Òran Mór, Top of, Byres Rd, Glasgow G12 8QX, UK
Cosmopiltan and eclectic Byres road and shops, restaurants, cafe's is the heart of Glasgow's West End. Time for a wee break?
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 0UE Scotland
A beautiful horticultural collection represented in several victorian glasshouses that also contains some amazing sculpture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Botanical Gardens dep, Glasgow G12 0UE, UK
2: Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Glasgow G3 8AN, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're staying within 15 mins walk to Kelvingrove Art Gallery or Botanic Gardens our guide can meet you at your hotel. If you are staying in the city centre your guide may offer you to take a subway to get to the starting point of the tour.We can organise an executive vehicle and a driver to meet and greet you in the port in Greenock morning, take you in comfort and style to Glasgow city where you will meet your personal tour guide. After some wonderful Glasgow sightseeing, we'll get you safely back aboard later that afternoon.Up to 4 people - £ 80 (E Class Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar)Up to 7 people - £ 95 (people carrier)We can also organise an executive vehicle and a driver to meet and greet you at the Glasgow Airport and take you in comfort and style to Glasgow city where you will meet your personal tour guide.Up to 4 people - £ 30 (E Class Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar)Up to 7 people - £ 38 (people carrier)Ports
Departure Time :Contact the local supplier after booking to confirm your preferred start time; tours can be taken between 8am and 5pm
Return Detail :1: Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Glasgow G3 8AN, UK
2: Botanical Gardens dep, Glasgow G12 0UE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multilingual guide (English, Spanish, and Russian)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.