Private Golden Circle and Horse Riding Tour from Reykjavik
This 10-hour comprehensive tour covers all the major attractions of southwest Iceland along with 2-hours of horseback riding. See Kerið, Thingvellir National Park, Friðheimar in Reykholt, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls - Gullfoss and the world-famous Geysir geothermal area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Golden Circle tour:
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in the capital area
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- WiFi in vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Horse riding tour:
- 1.5-2 hours of horse riding (not private)
- Footwear (includes rental of)
- Outdoor clothing (includes rental of)
- Protection helmets (includes rental of)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This comprehensive tour covers all the major attractions of southwest Iceland, beginning in the morning from your Reykjavik accomodations with a drive to the national park and former parliament site at Thingvellir, known for its high level of seismic activity and continuing through the mountains to the area around the lake Laugarvatn. Next stop is Geysir, the world’s most famous hot spring, and Strokkur, its smaller neighbor, which erupts in a spectacular of blue water every few minutes. The trip then continues to Gullfoss, the Queen of Icelandic waterfalls, then onward to Friðheimar. Last but not least is a volcanic crater, Kerið, before returning to Reykjavík via the garden village of Hveragerði.
The 2-hour horseback ride in small groups and offers personal and friendly service. This tour is about 7-10 km, depending on the experience of the riders. It is suitable for beginners and for those with more experience as there are several routes in the area. Either ride on a beautiful and smooth riding path along the Ingólfsfjall Mountain or, for a group of more experienced riders, ride by and in the river Gljúfulá. On both routes, you will enjoy natural riding paths and a wonderful setting for horseback riding where you will get to know the friendly Icelandic horse.
Be taken back to your Reykjavík accommodations after.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any accommodation in the capital area.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.