Private Golden Triangle Tour 3 Nights 4 Days in India
See some of India's most iconic cities on this comprehensive 4-day Golden Triangle tour. Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Your driver shares details, insight, and the history of historic landmarks along the way. See the sun rise over the Taj Mahal — a UNESCO World Heritage Site— head up to Amber Fort, and explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, with guides provided at each sight. Round-trip transport from New Delhi, overnight accommodations, and daily hotel breakfast included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/Railway Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from & to Delhi
- Services of English Speaking Professional private local tour guide
- 3 Nights Stay in Three Star Category Hotel with Breakfast
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- Daily hotel breakfast
- All applicable Hotel & Other Taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Hard Drinks
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra Begin your trip meeting your guide at the airport, railway station, hotel, or elsewhere in Delhi at 9am. Spend Full day visiting Old Delhi , Sikh Temple , Qutb Minar, Humanyu Tomb and India Gate, learning about these monuments from your guide, and drive by Parliament House, President's Palace, and the secretariat buildings. There will be time for lunch at a local restaurant and then in the early evening you’ll set off for the three-hour drive to your Agra hotel. Overnight stay at 3 Star Hotel.
Day 2: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (breakfast included) Watch the sun rise over the Taj Mahal as your guide shares its history as a tomb built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine his wife. Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then spend two hours visiting Agra Fort as your guide reveals the marvels of its palaces, balconies, and gardens. From Agra Fort, make the five-hour journey to your five-star Jaipur hotel, visiting Fatehpur Sikri on the way, to admire the architectural wonder built for Mughal emperor Akbar as his home and empire’s capital from 1571 to 1585. Overnight stay at Red Fox or Similar 3 Star Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur (breakfast included) After breakfast, travel to Amber Fort, the capital of Rajasthan until 1728, and follow your guide on a two-hour tour of its palaces, squares, and monuments. Head down the hill to Jal Mahal, a palace floating on Man Sagar Lake, for a photo opportunity. There will be time for lunch and then you’ll spend two hours exploring Maharaja’s City Palace, then head to Jantar Mantar, an observatory built by Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, to explore for about one and a half hours. Drive past Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) before returning to your hotel. Overnight stay at Same 3 Star Hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi (breakfast included) After breakfast, make the approximately five-hour journey back to Delhi or be dropped-off at Jaipur airport.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from Airport & Hotel from Delhi/NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- for 1 to 2 people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- for 3 to 4 people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- for 5 to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveller)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.