Private gondola ride off the beaten path in Venice
Stay away from the beaten tracks and enjoy an unusual and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride through the canals of Venice. Discover the city from the water, as it was meant to be seen, with its hidden gems and picturesque architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30-minute private gondola ride
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Live guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Venice Faberest, Campiello Santa Maria Zobenigo, 30124 Venice Italy
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the 17th and 18th centuries. Today, there are just 400 that are still in active service. Although most of the gondolas are used for touristic purposes, you'll be fascinated by the strong bond they continue to have with the history of Venice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience Venice "off the beaten track": this 30-minute private gondola ride, which departs very close to the train station, will allow you to explore the most hidden and fascinating canals and monuments directly from the water.
Your "gondoliere" will take you to see some beautiful cultural treasures of the city, such as Torres House, Palazzo Gaffaro, the Carmini Church, Palazzo Zenobio, and many other views and perspectives mostly unknown to tourists.
At the end of the ride, the gondola will take you back to Piazzale Roma (next to the train station).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Fondamenta Cossetti, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Please present your voucher at the wooden stand "Servizio Gondole"Address: Fondamenta Cossetti, 30100 Venezia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity takes place rain or shine, but please note that in the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled by the local supplier and a full refund will be provided
- Each gondola carries a maximum of 6 people. Larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.