Private Gouda, Witches & Cheese day tour by Car
This wonderful tour covers magnificent Dutch highlights in only one day! You will enjoy a visit of the famous city of Gouda and learn all about its world famous cheese. After visiting Gouda, your guide drives through the magnificent Dutch landscape with its ribbons of farmland into the medieval fairytale village Oudewater, known for its scary witch history. We invite you to visit (included) some interesting monuments and have a cheese experience during this tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gouda, Gouda, South Holland Province
In our comfortable car, your private guide will drive directly to Gouda in about 60 minutes. On this journey, we drive through the typically Dutch polder landscape. During a walking tour through Gouda you will learn about the city’s history and you will see and visit highlights like The famous cheese Weighing House, ( De Waag ) the astonishing town hall and Sint Jan church. During your Gouda visit you do not only have to taste the famous Gouda cheese, but also the famous Stroopwafels, Syrup Waffles. As a highlight we invite you to visit a real cheese farm, or to the Cheese experience!
After Gouda your guide shall drive through the idyllic countryside beside rivers, passing country mansions, windmills and farmland in direction of Oudewater. In this astonishing city your guide takes you for a short stroll over cobblestones and shows you it’s the highlights and perhaps you can check yourself if you are a witch.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Oudewater, Oudewater
After Gouda your guide shall drive through the idyllic countryside beside rivers, passing country mansions, windmills and farmland in direction of Oudewater. In this astonishing city your guide takes you for a short stroll over cobblestones and shows you it’s the highlights and perhaps you can check yourself if you are a witch,……..
After this inspiring journey we are happy to drop you off at your hotel, vacation address, boat pier or Schiphol Airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.