Private Graffiti Tour & Coffee Farm Experience: All in One Great Day
This tour is the best combination possible to visit the two must-do activities when you visit our beautiful Medellin.
You get the chance to visit a family's farm to witness and participate in a real non-touristy coffee experience and have a traditional deliciously fresh lunch at the farm. We explain step by step every single part of the coffee production from planting the seed to roast it as well as you get to drink it in different brewing methods.
But also you get to know first-hand the real transformation of a neighborhood that used to be very violent and now is stepping forward for a much better future for its community. Its colours, its people and its history will make this part of the tour a unforgettable one.
As we combine the best of both atmospheres: Nature and urban history, we promise, you will be very engaged and entertained throughout the day.
If you are short of time in Medellin take this tour, you will always be happy with the experience you will get, book now!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Our Graffiti Tour in the Comuna 13 it's definitely a must do activity when you travel to Medellin.
The violent past, the beautiful present and the promising future of this district makes it a magical place and an unforgettable experience.
The street art throughout the whole neighborhood makes it more remarkable knowing that most of them have a special meaning related to its history.
Comuna 13 is the place where the first outdoor electrical escalators in the world were installed.
The escalators had a cost of 3,5 million USD and were built to save more than 350 stairs in a very steep hill.
Besides the escalators that became one the biggest touristic attractions, Comuna 13 is also one of the biggest street art district in Colombia.
Half of the neighborhood displays meaningful graffiti and you get the chance to learn all their meanings at this incredible tour.
The history, the street art and the progress in this neighborhood are some of the reasons to visit this unforgettable place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sabaneta, Sabaneta, Antioquia Department
The coffee farm experience takes place in a beautiful family farm that produces around 2 tons of coffee a year with 14.000 coffee plants.
When we get there, we have a traditional delicious lunch to have energy to start learning everything about the coffee production.
The coffee expert gives you a thorough context about the coffee industry to have better understanding about what you are going to see in the tour.
Once the introduction is over, we invite you to plant a coffee seed and to try the bean as a fruit.
Then, we take you to the plantation to pick some coffee beans from the trees and then process it step by step until is roasted and ground.
You get the chance to try coffee in different brewing methods so you can differentiate the flavor notes provided by each of these devices as we explain where in the mouth you should put the coffee to taste it.
In conclusion, this coffee experience is extremely complete and an unforgettable one that you should not miss out.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.