Private Grand Canyon Adventure
Experience Grand Canyon the way it was meant to be experienced, not on a bus or van with a dozen+ tourists who just want to check something off a list. Forget the script-reading, cookie cutter operations who only care about putting butts in seats that inundate this amazing place and come journey and learn with us in a private and secluded setting!
Our tour will begin with a ~2 mile hike out to a relatively remote and secluded viewpoint that allows true connection to the Grand Canyon. Here we will enjoy lunch with one of the greatest views available to mankind, talk about conservation challenges and solutions in the Grand Canyon, and learn about the rich cultural and geologic history of the Colorado Plateau.
For the second half our of tour we will hike about a mile down the Bright Angel Trail to get in Grand Canyon and see a different perspective.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- Admission to park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We will do some light hiking around the South Rim of the Grand Canyon while learning about the unique history, geology, and environmental challenges found in the area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Market Plaza Road, Market Plaza Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
2: 201 N Switzer Canyon Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/30/2020 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- I get tested for Covid-19 regularly, and have taken my social responsibilities during this matter very seriously in both my personal and professional lives. You are safe with me.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.