Private Group to Nami Island, the Garden of Morning Calm
If you watch Korean dramas and movies, then visiting film locations is a thing must to do during your travel in Korea, and the most visited place is Nami Island where is 70 km away from Seoul city. And you can also visit other attractions nearby , such as the Garden of Morning Calm (another popular filming place) . Since this is based on private tour, you will have very flexible schedule from one location to another.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- all admission fees
- Driver guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nami Island
- Entry/Admission - The Garden of Morning Calm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nami Island, 1, Namiseom-gil, Namsan-myeon, Chuncheon, Gangwon-do 24464 South Korea
Start at your designated time in the morning, you and your group members will be picked up at your Seoul hotel by a licensed tour guide. After 70 minutes’ drive arriving at Nami Island Parking Lot, and taking a ferry boat to land on the Island, follow the footsteps of the characters from the drama of "Winter Sonata". Also, the famous dish Chuncheon Stir-fried Chicken is a must try for your lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Garden of Morning Calm, 432 Sumokwon-ro, Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do 12448 South Korea
One of top Korean style garden design and also a popular film shooting place, according to the seasons, you will enjoy Spring Garden Festival / Festival of Roses, Hydrangeas and Roses of Sharon / Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints / Winter: Lighting Festival.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Myeongdong Shopping Street, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
After finish tour, our driver guide can drop you off at your designated place in downtown Seoul such as Myeongdong or your hotel at your convenience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
your designated location in Seoul city & your preferred time to start.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.